We’re looking for writers interested in the ethical aspects of technology.
We’re specifically looking for writers who can write for the following categories in order of importance:
- News – Independent journalism into current issues regarding technology ethics.
- Guides – ‘How to’ style posts explaining how to use/set up ethical tech in an easy to understand manner.
- Opinions – Opinion pieces on ethical tech.
If you’re interested, please follow the guide below on how to apply.
Apply to write for us
It helps if you have published work online already such as a personal blog, but this is not a requirement.
Please send an email to the editor (karl at hfet dot org) with the following information:
- Your name (pseudonym is acceptable if your identity is at risk)
- Which categories you’re interested in writing for (see above)
- A topical sample article (we may publish it if we’re happy with it)
- How often you’d like to contribute (i.e. one off, weekly, monthly…)
- Other means of contact (not required, but a Matrix account would be good for better team communication)
Please allow 48 hours for your application to be reviewed before sending a follow up email!
Unfortunately we can’t accept all applicants, but we’ll reply to every application with feedback regardless.